1. Collection of Information
We collect information about you when you:
• create an account;
• use the Platform; and
• Communicate with us.
We also collect information, such as usage statistics, by using cookies, server logs, and similar technologies.
If you elect to use certain features, we also collect information through other sources, such as social media services, invitations, and imported contacts.
1.1 Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information you provide when you create an account, fill out a form, or communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, payment method data, photos, and any other information you choose to provide.
1.2 Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Platform
When you use our Platform, we automatically collect information about you, including:
• Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Platform, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before visiting our Platform.
• Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Platform, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
• Location Information: We may collect information about the location of your device each time you use our Platform, or when you otherwise consent to the collection of this information.
• Other Information: With your permission, we may collect other information from your device, such as photos from your camera roll, contacts of individuals you wish to find or connect with, or calendar information you want to manage via the Platform.
1.3 Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may collect information about you from other sources, such as through certain features on the Platform you elect to use, including:
• Social Media Services. If you register or log into your account through a third-party social media service, we will have access to some of your third-party account information from that service, such as your name and other information in that account, as authorized by that service. You have the ability to disable the connection between our Platform and your third-party account at any time.
• If another member sends you an invitation through our Platform, we may receive your email address or phone number. If you are an invited guest, we will automatically send you an invitation to our Platform, and, if unanswered, a one-time follow-up invitation. Doersnetwork stores this contact information only to send these invitations and evaluate their success. You may unsubscribe from future invitations using the instructions in those messages. You may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that we remove this information from our database.
2. Use of Information
We use information about you to:
• Operate, improve, promote, and protect Doersnetwork and our Platform;
• communicate with you; and
• Personalize content.
2.1 Operating our Platform
We may use information about you for various purposes related to operating our Platform, including to:
1. Provide, maintain, and improve our Platform, including to process transactions, and develop new products and services;
2. Personalize the Platform;
3. Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Platform;
4. Detect, investigate, and prevent fraudulent transactions, abuse, and other illegal activities, and protect the rights property, or safety of Doersnetwork and others;
2.2 Communicating with You
We may use information about you for various purposes related to communicating with you, including to:
1. Respond to your comments, questions, and requests, and provide customer service;
2. Communicate with you about products, services, and Events offered by us and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
3. Deliver communications from other members, in accordance with the communication preferences that you indicate in your account;
4. Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support, and administrative messages;
2.3 Advertising and Other Uses
We may use information about you for various other purposes, including to:
1. Provide advertisements, content, or features that match member profiles or interests;
2. Facilitate contests and other promotions;
4. Carry out any other purposes described to you at the time the information was collected
3. Sharing of Information
We may disclose information about you:
• To members or social media services, subject to the choices you may make via the Platform;
• To our third-party service providers that help us to operate or improve our Platform;
• To authorities to comply with legal obligations and to protect and defend our rights and property; and
• To an affiliate or successor entity as part of a corporate transaction.
We may also share de-identified or aggregated information.
3.1 Through our Platform
We share some of the information we collect by displaying it on our Platform according to your member profile and account settings. Some information, such as user name, is always public. Some information, such as interests, is public by default but can be hidden on our Platform. Some information, such as group memberships, will always be visible to other members of that group, and may be public, depending on the settings of that group.
3.2 With Our Service Providers
We may use service providers in connection with operating and improving the Platform to assist with certain functions, such as payment processing, email transmission, conducting surveys or contests, data hosting, managing our ads, and some aspects of our technical and customer support. We take measures to ensure that these service providers access, process and store information about you only for the purposes we authorize, subject to confidentiality obligations.
3.3 Following the Law and Protecting Doersnetwork
We may access, preserve, and disclose to third parties information about you if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, applicable law, regulation or legal process. We may also disclose information about you if we believe that your actions are inconsistent with our Terms of Service or related guidelines and policies, or if necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of, or prevent fraud or abuse of, Doersnetwork or others.
3.4 Social Sharing and Other Tools
The Platform may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools which let you share actions you take on our Platform with third-party services and vice versa. Such features let you share information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you have chosen with the service. The services use of the information will be governed by their privacy policies, and we do not control their use of the shared data. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please review the privacy policies of the services that provide these features.
3.5 Affiliate Sharing and Merger, Sale, or Other Asset Transfers
If Doersnetwork is involved in a merger, acquisition, financing, reorganization, bankruptcy, or sale of our assets, information about you may be shared, sold, or transferred as part of that transaction. We may also share information about you with current or future corporate parents, subsidiaries, or affiliates.
3.6 Other Situations
We may share de-identified or aggregated information about you. We may also share information about you with your consent or at your direction.
4. Additional Details
• We may allow others to use technologies that collect information about you to provide analytic services, and to serve ads for Doersnetwork. You may be able to opt out of the collection or use of this information.
• You can review and change information about you in your account on the Platform, or deactivate your account, but we may retain certain information.
• You may opt out of receiving Doersnetwork’s promotional messages, but you may still receive other communications.
• Doersnetwork is based in and governed by Indian law, and you consent to processing, transfer, and storage of information in and to the India and other countries.
• We cannot guarantee the absolute security of information about you.
• If you have any questions, you can contact us at email@example.com
4.1 Analytics and Advertising Services Provided by Others
4.2 Your Choices: Account Information
You may update or correct the account information that you have provided to Doersnetwork by editing your account settings or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may deactivate your account by editing your account settings or by sending an email to email@example.com. Doersnetwork may retain certain information as needed to comply with our legal obligations or for legitimate business purposes, such as to resolve disputes and enforce our legal rights. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
4.3 Your Choices: Location Information
When you first access the Platform, you may be asked to consent to our collection of location information. If you do not consent to this collection, you may not be able to use our mobile application. You can stop the collection of location information at any time from a particular device by changing the settings on that device, but note that our Platform or its features may no longer function properly if you do.
4.4 Your Choices: Cookies
Most devices and web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you may be able to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Platform.
4.5 Your Choices: Promotional Communications
You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from Doersnetwork by following the instructions in those messages or by adjusting the communication preferences that you indicate in your account. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional messages, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
4.6 Transfer of Information
Doersnetwork is based in the India and the information we collect is governed by Indian law. By accessing or using the Platform or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing, transfer, and storage of information in and to the India and other countries, where you may not have the same rights and protections as you do under local law.
We employ measures designed to protect information about you, both during transmission and once we receive it. For example, we use firewalls designed to protect against intruders and test for network vulnerabilities. However, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure.
4.8 Policy Scope
4.9 Revisions to this Policy
4.10 Contact Us